The roof serves as an important building element of the building to shield and protect the indoor space from rain, wind and as well as to bring rainwater into the rainwater and to control humidity, temperature, sunlight, with the shape and slope design suitable for the weather conditions. type of roof house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน It is important to know that roofs are also required by law on roofing. In some cases, the roof is designated as a fire-resistant building element. to prevent the fire from spreading outside the top
The structure of the roof is the same as for the floor structure system, i.e. the spans are set across the roof from one side to the other. Must be designed to support their own weight and equipment. that can be attached or hung or the weight of rain or snow that may accumulate thicker or the weight of people if it is designed to allow people to use the roof space. In addition, flat roofs also need to take into account the increased live load. In many cases design engineers have to take into account the load side increases as well, such as the wind force, the force of an earthquake as well as the uplift from the wind before transferring all the forces into the structure
Because the weight transfer will start from the floor of the roof down to the next floor, respectively. Therefore, for building a house รับสร้างบ้าน , the placement of columns and walls to support the load should be carefully considered and carefully considered. consistent between layers or in other words The form and location of the support points or columns should be consistent with the roof. as well as affecting the attic floor room layout and space in the room The long span of the roof truss creates less support columns. and has less impact than short span roof trusses
The shape of the roof structure, whether it is flat, sloped, hipped or cantilevered, will greatly affect the appearance of the building. causing a sales line in various forms, such as the edge of the fitting to the wall protruding from the wall or is obscured by a barrier It may also show the shape of the roof structure below. which appears on top of the attic
Visit the site: wapking
The slope of the roof
- Must have continual waterproofing material.
- Minimum slope: 1⁄4 in/ft (1:50)
- making the roof slope This can be done by tilting the roof structure. or adjusting the thickness of the insulation material
- The slope is generally tilted towards the internal sewer. The drainage pipes around the building are for in the event of overflow.
- A flat roof will cover all types of buildings. and can also take advantage of the roof area for various outdoor activities.
- Flat roof structure. may contain:
- Reinforced concrete roof background.
- Wooden or steel trusses with a flat back.
- Wooden or steel beams. and deck
- Timber or steel. and roof coveringRead More About: newszone787
- Slope roofs can be divided into the following types:
- Low slope no more than 3 : 12
- very steep slope May be between 4 : 12 – 12 : 12
- The rate of slope affects the selection of roofing materials for the foundation layer, eaves and affects the roof structure when subjected to wind loads.
- Low slope roof. Additional waterproofing should be done. Because rainwater can’t flow out of the roof quickly. Small and large roofing sheets may still be used with a slope of 3: 12.
- Medium and high slope roofs. May use roofing material in the form of roofing tiles. Small and large thatch sheets
- The sloped roof can quickly drain water into the rain gutters at the eaves.
- The height and roof area will vary according to the horizontal distance.
- The space under the roof may be usable.
- Different slopes of the roof may be designed to coexist. resulting in the form of a roof with a spoon roof or a porch
- Slope roof structure. may contain these
- Wooden or steel rafters. and roof covering
- Beams, purlins and roofing sheets.
- Wooden or steel trusses.
Cast iron reinforced concrete roof in place
Formwork-in-place reinforced concrete roof The formwork will be assembled and poured concrete for the roof at the same job site as the concrete floor. Generally, concrete roofs are covered with another layer of waterproofing material.
- Adjust the slope to 1⁄4 in/ft (1 : 50) for drainage.
- The roof background will be supported by beams, columns or reinforced concrete walls.
- Covering layer
- Waterproof layer or waterproof rubber.
- Insulation class
- Concrete curing agent
- Smooth the surface with a trowel. to support the insulating plate
- Different types of concrete roof roof end patterns.
- Panel-type floor end.
- The end of the leakproof sheet. Buried in concrete barriers while pouring concrete
- Projected floor end act as eaves
- The floor end with edge beams. to support light panels or walls
- Metal anchor bolts embedded in the edge beams. To be used to fasten panels or light walls when pouring concreteIf You Need More Information Visit: getinstagram