Structure of high buildings Builders, home builders รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี have weaknesses in side loads, so the use of rigid trusses for low- to medium-shape buildings is very appropriate. meanwhile If the building is very tall Rigid profiles require various forms of mechanical fastening. that increases than usual, such as diagonal fixing, making the core of the building a solid core The structure that is very suitable for building tall buildings is Tube rigid structure Which has the ability to withstand lateral forces and also has a floor system in each piece inside the building to help stretch A tall building structure can be likened to a standing beam with a single fixed support point on the ground.
- Tubular building structure บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน framed on all four sides by columns arranged close to each other around the building. It is a frame connected by a closed loop edge beam.
- A tube-type building with a frame made of hollowed-out shear walls. Have an open area of not more than 30% of the total wall floor.
- Tubular building structure with diagonal anchoring.
- Tube-type building structure that is a truss. by poles arranged apart They are connected by diagonal stretch pieces.
- The diamond truss pattern is another type of columnless tube structure.
- The form of a tubular group of structures that are held together as a group of high rise beams standing from the ground. with more tubes Not at a very high distance from the ground to withstand more lateral forces
- Double tube structure. (tube-in-tube structure) There is a tube-type core inside another layer. to increase shear resistance and lateral force
lateral force reduction or relief device It is a type of mechanism that allows the structure to remain flexible but viscous. or in other words, When an earthquake or windstorm occurs, tall buildings will swing back and forth. The device slows down or escapes buildings by absorbing energy on them.
- Tuned Mass Damper damper is a large device mounted on a caster. by installing it on the top of a tall building There is a spring mechanism to reduce force. by exerting resistance and absorbing force when the building starts to swing
- Building isolation equipment. For preventing the building from moving sideways when an earthquake occurs without being able to carry or transmit force to the building fully. Such devices have a mechanism to separate the building from the ground. but still keep the building standing and can transmit the weight of the building onto the foundation
- Internal damping is another form of oscillation when a building is oscillating and deforming the internal parts of the structure. Due to the friction of the leaning inside the building
Curved and concave roof structure
Generally, a building structure consists of columns, beams, floors and walls because the building has a straight line. Or caused by straight lines together to form a box structure. make it easy to build This kind of building can be seen in general. However, the building may have other forms that are not straight lines but give the building area that is wide, long and the weight is transferred in the same way throughout that building. Such a form is a curved structure.
Curved structure designed to support both external and internal weight. Then formed a unit of compression in the axis of the arc throughout the arc-like arc. It will transfer the vertical force to the force in the incline according to the curvature. and then transfer the weight to the stanchion that supports both sides
- The arched masonry structure is made of cut stone. or bricks holding mortar and has a wedge that separates both sides
- The rigid structure is made up of homogeneous materials throughout the arc, including wood, steel and reinforced concrete that can withstand flexural strength.
- Vaulted ceiling or continuous structures. Refers to the structure of a continuous roof in an arc shape. used in the main hall There is a lower end connected to a ridge to support the wall or a long pier along the way to support and support.
- Banana cladding roof There is a semicircular cut.
- Groin roofs or Cross Vaults intersect two continuous arch structures.
- In order not to create a unit of bending force on the arc structure, the resulting compressive stress must be directed in the direction of the arc axis along the arc plate.
- The pressure of the arc structure exerts on the pier. which varies according to the size of the load and the length of the span but is inversely proportional to the vertical height of the arc.