TODAY’S TECHNICIAN: AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE REPAIR & REBUILDING, 5th Edition delivers the theoretical and practical knowledge technicians need to repair and service modern automotive engines and prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification exam. Designed around National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) standards, this system specific text addresses engine construction, engine operation, intake and exhaust systems, and engine repair, as well as the basics in engine rebuilding.
Forward-looking discussions include advancements in hybrid technology, factors affecting engine performance, and designs and functions of modern component parts. Long known for its technical accuracy and concise writing style, TODAY’S TECHNICIAN: AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE REPAIR & REBUILDING, 5th Edition revs up classroom and shop learning with realistic line drawings, detailed photos and a variety of electronic tools for instructors.
- Chapters deliver key information and skills on engine system and component maintenance, diagnosis, and repair, paving the way to successful automotive careers.
- Showcasing engines, components, and tools in remarkable detail, TODAY’S TECHNICIAN: AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE REPAIR & REBUILDING, 5th Edition depicts the advancements found in automotive shops today, for a finely-tuned understanding of the industry.
- Practical information on hybrid vehicles, including service precautions and procedures, stress on-the-job issues and prepare readers for the automotive shop of tomorrow.
- Studying the Shop Manual’s ASE practice exam prepares readers for success on the Engine Repair certification test.If you use this site you will find a lot of information about coolmoviezRead More About: foumovie
1. Automotive Engines.
2. Theory of Engine Operation.
3. Engine Repair and Rebuilding Industry.
4. Engine Operating Systems.
5. Engine Materials, Fasteners, Gaskets, and Seals.
6. Intake and Exhaust Systems.
7. Factors Affecting Engine Performance.
8. Engine Configurations, Mounts, and Remanufactured Engines.
Visit The Site: khatrimaza
Cylinder Heads.10. Camshafts and Valve Trains.11. Timing Mechanisms.12. Engine Block Construction.13. Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods, and Bearings.14. Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicles.
Read More About: pagalmovies monster